Established in 1989 as Bra Servizi S.r.l. by entrepreneur Giuseppe Piumatti, Gruppo Piumatti is now leader of a pool of companies working together perfectly in the collection, treatment, recycling and waste disposal market. In 2000 the Group embarked on a new adventure by diversifying its activities and, thanks to the acquisition of other companies, expanded the range of services offered.
Below a short explanation of some of the companies that make up the Gruppo Piumatti with links to the relevant websites where you can discover more information.
- Alba Spurghi: deals with liquid waste. Services include the unblocking and high-pressure water cleaning of pipes (drainage systems, gutter, etc), the emptying and cleaning of cesspools, septic tanks and Imhoff tanks, video inspection and many other services.
- Bra Servizi Group: specialist in administrative services.
- Coincre: manages the crematorium in Bra. Organises and prepares the farewell ceremony. Company website: www.coincre.it
- C.R.M.: processes and recycles waste building material and debris for the building industry.
- Tritogom: a modern used tyre recycling plant, processing tonnes of scrap tyres every year. Company website: www.tritogom.com
Partners of Gruppo Piumatti dealing with environmental services